CODE OF ETHICS
Code of ethics is a binding norm (of behavior) for employees and partners of the IOSEC group, which they are obliged to comply with in accordance with ethic of social contact with customers and other employees.
All of IOSEC'S employees and partners are bound to act according to this code, to keep high moral standard in business and work behavior, to create work environment of respect and trust.
- Dealings with customers are discreet, polite, absent of all preferences, prejudices and discrimination. IOSEC commits to use only legitimate business methods and information acquired from customers is considered confidential.
- IOSEC does not misuse its position on the market and bounds to create equal terms for every business partner while respecting demands of customers.
RELATIONS WITH COMPETITION
- IOSEC respects laws and rules, regulating competitive relationships. We treat competition honestly, in accordance with fair trade.
- IOSEC does not apply any tactics of unfair competition.
- IOSEC will not tolerate any form of physical, psychological or sexual abuse. In IOSEC is unacceptable any form of humiliation, belittling, and bullying, undermining human dignity and discrimination.
- Every employee and partner carries responsibility for their own actions, which is also reflected in effective enforcement of their obligations. Each of them should act in a way, which is not damaging, nor complicating work of their colleagues and obstruct their initiative.
- IOSEC bases its success on professionalism of its employees and partners, expects active, purposefulness, seeking and using possibilities to improve their productivity and work itself. Everyone with an idea or a proposal for an improvement in any area has a right to be heard out and to be given feedback on their proposals.
- IOSEC pays attention to development of its employees and partners. Commits to creation of opportunities for personal and career growth for its partners and employees corresponding with their present and future needs. We expect active use of these opportunities.
- IOSEC commits to implementing fair remuneration policy without any discrimination. Remuneration methods shall reflect individual results, activity and the importance of the work position in correlation with economic results.
- IOSEC commits to respect objective criteria as well as ethical norms in a process of redundancy. The process must be lawful, communicated in time, transparent, in accordance with basic psychological knowledge and cannot belittle human dignity.
PROTECTION OF A GOOD NAME AND PROPERTY
- Every employee and partner acts not only as an individual, but also as an IOSEC representative. Therefore, should act in regard with company’s good name and protection of its interests, when in contact with the public.
- Employee of a company does not appropriate, borrow, nor confer company’s property without permission. Unlawful appropriation or usage for personal purposes without an explicit permit is considered to be as serious as alienation itself and could lead to termination of the employment relationship. Paid working hours is considered to be a property of the company, which should not be used for personal affairs without proper authorization.
REPORTING UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR
- Employees and partners are obliged to report infringement of this codex by informing immediate superior as this is typical approach. However, should the employee feel this is inappropriate in a given circumstances, superior on a higher position in company’s organizational structure can be contacted. The information can be at any time given in oral form, in writing or by an email. Immediate superior is obliged to address the situation and resort to the solution. Should it seem fit, the employee can contact superior or company’s management.
- Identity of whistleblower is kept confidential in the highest possible way. There will be no repression against the informant.
- Comments to the content and structure of the Code of ethics shall be lodged to the management of IOSEC SE.
Code of ethics represents an integral part of work regulations, possibly business contract and its provisions have binding character. Acting in violation with the various provisions is qualified as a breach of work discipline with all the consequences according to national legislation.